Reposted from BSG PR
Privacy is a top concern for sex toy consumers but credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay leave a digital and paper trail that some masturbation enthusiasts find undesirable. Current payment methods can lead to a nosy neighbor, family member, or business colleague discovering one’s taste in masturbation accessories, causing at best awkward conversations and at worst everlasting embarrassment.
Sex toy inventor Brian Sloan has taken a step towards helping his most private customers keep their masturbation habits private by accepting 20 types of cryptocurrency across 6 ecommerce websites. People who enjoy masturbating can now use crypto currency to purchase:
- The automatic blowjob machine, Autoblow 2
- The Lifetime Silicone Stroker, the only masturbator made for military men
- 3fap, the awkwardly named and more awkwardly shaped masturbator with 3 orifices
- The strokers created from the winners of the World’s Most Beautiful Vagina Contest
- A selection of products for men from Mangasm.com
- A selection of products for women from Ladygasm.com
Although most websites that accept cryptocurrency only accept Bitcoin, the above sites will accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Blackcoin, Dash, Decred, Dogecoin, Ether Classic, Ether, Expanse, GameCredits, MadeSafeCoin, NAV Coin, PIVX, PotCoin, STEEM, Stratis, Syscoin, Voxels, Vertcoin, and Monero.
Brian Sloan said, “It’s a messy affair behind the scenes to accept cryptocurrencies, but I feel its worth it to help protect the privacy of my most private customers. Plus, many people find it emotionally stressful holding crypto since the value can swing wildly from one day to the next. Masturbation is a proven way to reduce stress, so every time holding crypto becomes very stressful, for example these days with the Bitcoin fork looming, I invite all holders of these currencies to come and spend them with me.”